Tuesday, May 22, 2012

All about Ethan!

Okay am I crazy ? because that is what I am thinking right now. As it is now 10:32 p.m and I am starting a blog for Ethan . First of all  I am not completely sure i even know what a blog is ? Second,  I could talk and talk and talk about Ethan all day long why start this now ?  and Lastly : I like my sleep so the thought of starting this blog now seems a little ridiculous as I could easily see this taking some time . Now,  yes If i lay down now will my mind race as it comes up with the words for my first blog post ? Absolutely ! So I might as well get this out of my head and onto the screen as one way or the other 6 a.m will roll around all  too soon and a whole new day of life's  interesting paths will unfold.  After moments of thinking about it I have changed my mind, as literally a Summary of Ethan's background is too much for tonight . I will however say that this blog if for no other reason  than  to be my "journal" . I will not apologize for spelling or grammar as I was never good about that . It is a way for me to release my many feelings and tons of emotions about my son and his autism journey . So if you follow me great , if you hate it and wish I would stop that's fine too. But for now my body says "Jen , find your off switch!" So as impossible as that sounds I'm going to try to find it .  Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment