Friday, April 5, 2013

So on a very personal note......

I have been really emotional today , it all started last night when Ethan decided it was a good idea to get in the bath tub with his clothes on and ...... take his iPod with him. Makes sense right ? I mean Ethan thinks " I love water and I love my phone having them both would be awesome". At the time I thought my iPod was toast and was upset at the prospect of spending another couple hundred dollars for a new one. Come to find out this morning after drying out and resetting it , it works good as new. So why am I still sad ?Because yeah I didn't want to spend $ on another but the root sadness is that I am frustrated that my six year old thinks its a good idea to do this , that its still okay to poop/ pee his pants, that its okay to wander off from your mom at Kohls. I am upset that he makes bad choices and if it were Hailey I could punish her and get the point across. So today i have been having a huge pitty party and the best part of my day started at the lunch table... I made the kids their lunch and I sat down to well cry some more and Hailey says " Mom, why are you crying "
Me: "I'm sad".
Hailey: "Why"
Me: Because Ethan can't talk
Hailey : Don't cry , Ethan will talk soon.
Me: You think so ?
Hailey : Yeah , you just have to be patient ..... He's eating

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that girl ! She knows how to cheer me up . Such a great big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment